- Establishing Programme and Curriculum for Gifted and Talented
- Developing Mission, Vision & Objectives
- Feasibility Report and gap fit analysis in areas of Gifted Education
- Application preparation and submission to regulatory authorities
- Strategic Planning for Ministries of Education
- Faculty, Staff and Administrator Search in the area of Gifted and Talented
- Gifted Institutional Assessment and Development
- PROCEDURES, CURRICULUM, TEACHER TRAINING
- Gifted Testing
- Identification Procedures
- Testing Administration & Evaluation
- Curriculum and Instruction for the Gifted & Talented
- Developing a Gifted Education Scope and Sequence
- BUILDING COMPREHENSIVE GIFTED PROGRAMME
- Self-Contained Programmes for Profoundly Gifted Students
- Twice-Exceptional Gifted Programmes
- Content Replacement
- Honors Classes in Elementary, Middle, or High School
- Enrichment Classes
- Digital Learning Systems
- Digital Learning Centers for the Gifted & Talented
- Guidance and Development of a Digital Resource Repository
- TEACHING GIFTED KIDS IN TODAY'S CLASSROOM
- Supporting Teachers is Just a Click Away!
- Unlock the Strategies to Teaching the Nonverbal Identified Gifted Student
- Vocabulary Activities
- Making Differentiation Work for Gifted Students
- Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
- Using Socratic Questioning / Critical Thinking Skills in Language Arts Instruction
- Digital Literacy Academy
- Critical Thinking Through Questioning!
- Digital Literacy for Gifted Teachers and Students
- Understanding Giftedness: How the Identification Relates to Teaching and Learning
- Non-Verbal Identification of Giftedness: Using the Test Results to Guide Instruction
- Socratic Seminar as a Bridge for the NEW Common Core Literacy Standards
- If Albert Only Tried Harder. Understanding the Twice Exceptional Student Often Unidentified
- Counterintuitive Concepts: Making the Honors Kids in the Curriculum
- Teaching with a Twist: Using Rubik’s Cubes in the Classroom
- TRAINING FORMATS
- Webinars, Workshops, Teacher Inservices, Conference Presentations,
- Administrators Consultation
Key Consultancy Areas
The Gifted Academy offers a highly focused educational consultancy in Gifted and Talented programs to Ministries Of Education and Educational Entities.
About the Programme
We offer highly effective educational consulting services to help institutions manage growth, change and meet the needs of students, parents and regulatory authorities. We have many years of experience in management and development expertise in the education sector, offering an effective and distinctive set of services for schools and other education institutions. Our associates are experts from a variety of International backgrounds and bring solutions that best suit the institution’s needs. We will work with the key stakeholders to determine which services will improve the institution's effectiveness and educational efficiency, and the achievement of vision and goals in regards to improving Gifted and Talented Programs.
Lord Graham Powell
BA (Hons), MA, PGCE, FRSA
Patron of the Gifted Academy
Graham studied for a degree in Drama and Theatre Studies with English, followed by an MA in Human Resource Management, during which he won the Best Dissertation award. He entered the education realm in 1998 and was nominated a Fellow of the Royal Society for Art in May 2000.
Graham is currently a freelance writer and teacher. He is the Public Relations Officer of the World Intelligence Network, plus the Vice President of the AtlantIQ Society. He is the editor of the WIN magazine (the WIN ONE) and sub-edits ‘Leonardo,’ the AtlantIQ Society’s magazine.
Graham is also a member of the European Council for High Ability and promotes projects to improve the scholastic information exchange concerning the development of gifted children across the world.